Director - Corporate Finance Advisory
Richard is a Director in our Corporate Finance practice and is a senior member of the specialist Valuation team. He has responsibility for the valuation services to infrastructure, private equity and real estate funds and has had considerable experience of valuation in the wider financial services sector.
- Investment and portfolio valuations for infrastructure, private equity and real estate funds.
- Financial services related valuations for commercial, regulatory, financial reporting or tax purposes. Clients include many major global banking, insurance and asset management businesses.
- Graduate from Imperial College, London
- Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment and also Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Joined KPMG in their commercial valuation team in 1996
- Joined Deloitte in 2008
Recent valuation experience
- Global Infrastructure fund – Valuation of a portfolio of UK wind farm assets for investor reporting purposes
- European Infrastructure Fund – Regular valuation of UK and European portfolio investments
- UK retail and commercial banking group – Valuation of the client’s investment in a retail banking business for the purpose of assessing a strategic disposal strategy
- European Special Situations Real Estate Fund – Annual valuation of private equity investments
- Middle East Sovereign Wealth Fund – Real Estate M&A valuation advisory role