Partner - Corporate Finance Advisory
Valuations focused on the assessment of damages in litigation and arbitration proceedings; shareholder or contractual disputes; pre-litigation valuation advice; valuations under the Articles of Association; and valuations required under settlement agreements.
- Physics Graduate from Oxford University
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Joined Business Consulting group (Strategy, Finance and Economics) of Andersen in 1999
- Joined Deloitte Forensic and Dispute Services Group in 2002
- Transferred to Deloitte Valuation Group in 2003
- Published articles in “Investment Treaty Law: Current Issues III (British Institute of International and Comparative Law 2009)”, and “IP Value 2008 – Building and enforcing intellectual property value”
- Independent valuation advice to an Arbitration Tribunal, acting as an Independent Expert, in respect of the value of an Eastern European Bank following valuation submissions made on behalf of the parties to the Determination. The valuation was prepared under rules set out in a Settlement Agreement agreed between the parties
- Project Director of the Deloitte team appointed by the Icelandic Financial Supervisory Authority (FME). Assessed the Net Asset Value under a defined basis of valuation of the new domestic banks established as a consequence of the collapse of the domestic Icelandic banking system
- Expert Report relating to the value of an Eastern European telecoms company. The report was served as part of a BIT Arbitration process on behalf of a major European Media and Telecommunications company which claimed that its holding in the company had been effectively expropriated
- Expert Report assessing the alleged damage to an internationally recognised brand from the alleged breach of a license agreement. This matter is before an Arbitral Tribunal
- Valuation advisor to a client in a multi-billion pound UK High Court dispute
- Expert Report to the UK High Court in relation to a dispute regarding the potential breach of a loan agreement.