Partner - Corporate Finance Advisory
Mark leads the UK Corporate Finance Advisory Industrials team, which has a particular focus on the chemicals and energy sectors. Mark is also a member of Deloitte UK’s Manufacturing Executive with cross service line responsibility for the Process sector.
He has 20 years of corporate finance experience advising a range of clients on the acquisition and disposal of businesses, fundraising and on their strategic positioning.
- Corporate cross border M&A;
- PE & Management team CFA advisory services;
- Sector expertise.
- Deloitte and predecessor firms since 1990;
- Member of Deloitte Manufacturing Executive.
Selected transactions experiences
- Lead advisor to Evonik Industries AG (2002 – 2012) on ten completed disposals, a number of buy-sides and other M&A / strategy projects;
- Advisor to BP plc on a number of projects, most recently the sale of its global LPG businesses (seven transactions);
- Lead sell-side advisor for other corporates such as: Bedfordia, Cormon, Crown Paints (Endless), Warwick Chemical distribution (CBPE), Elementis, MeadWeat Vaco, Parker Hannifin and Artenius;
- Lead buy-side advisor for clients such as: IHI (acquisition of IonBond AG), Konica Minolta (acquisition of Charterhouse Print Management), Globeleq, Shell, Biffa, Vestolit, Albion Chemicals Partners, Arysta Life Sciences, CBPE and Towerbrook;
- IBRs, valuations, M&A processes and / or advice to banking syndicates of: Biofuels Corporation, Vita Group, Ineos, Shaeffler, Stahl International and Ensus.