Partner - Corporate Finance Advisory
Mark is a Senior Partner and Managing Director – Global Corporate Finance Advisory. Mark also leads the Corporate Finance Advisory team in London, is a member of the Global Financial Advisory Executive Committee and Deloitte Corporate Finance Advisory Executive.
Mark has had particular focus on larger ticket transactions and corporates with cross-border transaction activity. He also has specialist expertise in private equity, management team advisory and a sector focus on Financial Services and Consumer Business.
He has completed more than 70 transactions in his career, many of these in the mid-market space of £20m-£500m. His transactions include disposals, buy-outs, acquisitions and fundraising and his clients include corporates, private companies and private equity houses.
Outside of Deloitte, he a member of the ICAEW Corporate Finance faculty board. He is well known in the London private equity community and is a regular contributor to the press and industry forums.
Selected transaction experience
- £174m MBO of Collins Stewart with CVC
- $925m IBO of ABB Oil & Gas (Management Advisory)
- £60m capital-raising for LIFFE from Blackstone and Battery Ventures
- £60m disposal of East London Buses for Macquarie to Stagecoach
- £1bn acquisition of RAC by Carlyle Group (Management Advisory)