Director - Debt Advisory
Nick is a director within the Debt Advisory team at Deloitte. He focuses on corporate refinancings, event-driven finance and restructurings.
- Focuses on corporate debt raising in the syndicated bank debt and capital markets
- Wide range of experience advising on positive and stressed refinancings, recapitalisations, acquisition finance raising and capital market issuance.
- Joined Deloitte in 2012
- Over 12 years debt advisory experience preceded by 8 years in corporate lending roles to UK public and private companies.
Recent transaction experience
- Advisor to a listed support services FTSE-350 company on implementing a debut £200m syndicated bank facility
- Advisor to a listed equipment hire company on refinancing £150m equivalent syndicated bank facilities and private placement notes
- Advisor to a listed managed pubs FTSE-350 company on refinancing £555m syndicated bank facilities
- Advisor to a listed facilities management company on refinancing £120m syndicated bank facilities
- Advisor to a listed listed defence sector FTSE-350 company on implementing a debut £230m syndicated bank facility and aligning with $410m of existing U.S. Private Placement Notes.