Partner - Corporate Finance Advisory
Chris was a founding member of Deloitte’s Debt Advisory business in 2005, focusing on providing independent advice to mid market companies undergoing debt raising exercises.
- Acquisitions, disposals & mergers - acquisition and merger financing
- Refinancing - maturing debt facilities, new debt markets, asset based financing, syndicated and club deals
- Restructuring or renegotiating debt - covenant waiver and reset negotiations, trading downturns, credit rating downgrades, facility extensions and amendments, new money requests and debt buy backs
- Joined Deloitte’s Debt Advisory business in 2005 from Deloitte’s Restructuring Services
- Chris is a Chartered Accountant, a member of the Securities and Investment Institute and an associate member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
Recent transaction experience
- Advisor to a mid market sponsor on its acquisition of a c.£500m EV software business
- Advisor to a large listed restaurant group on the refinancing of its £140m debt facilities
- Advisor to a US based sponsor on the restructuring of its portfolio company’s £120m debt facilities