Background and business issues
Kedco Plc develops electrical generation plants using wood, agricultural or food waste as fuel.
Our role and approach
We were appointed by Kedco to act as its lead financial adviser and Nominated Adviser ('Nomad') on its IPO and admission to the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
Our work covered a number of different areas including:
- Preparing a roadshow of brokers for the company
- Assisting in the appointment of advisers
- Project Managing the process and directing the work of other advisers and reviewing their output
- Ensuring the company was suitable for admission, including having appropriate corporate governance standards
- Reviewing the management incentive schemes
- Liaising with the AIM regulator in respect of the admission
- Drafting the admission document and related marketing documentation
Ultimately Kedco was successfully admitted to AIM in accordance with the time-line we had originally envisaged.
We continue to act as Nominated Adviser to Kedco, providing advice on compliance with the AIM rules, public company matters and fundraisings.