Global business driven HR Transformation
Where does your journey start?
Deloitte’s new book ‘Global business driven HR Transformation: The Journey Continues’, explores the many trends shaping the way companies will leverage their human resources functions and their people to improve competitiveness, profitability and growth.
In the past, HR Transformation mostly focused on making existing HR services more efficient, effective, and compliant. Looking ahead, organisations should consider their place along the HR Transformation journey to focus on developing and honing HR capabilities that reach beyond simply supporting the business strategy — and rather enable it. Executing the right strategies, HR can enable organisations to address key business imperatives of today and the future, including growth, globalisation and emerging markets, cost pressure; talent attraction, development and retention, innovation emerging technologies, mergers and acquisitions, and risk and compliance.
Topics discussed within the report include:
- Global HR operating model and governance
- Impact of cloud, social, mobile and workforce analytics on HR
- HR shared services and outsourcing
- Talent, global mobility and contingent workforces
- Global program governance and management, change analytics and benchmarking