Partner, Organisation & Change
Tony Maurice is a Partner with over 27 year’s professional experience in consultancy and industry both in the UK and Europe. He joined Deloitte in 2005, prior to which he worked for nine years as a consultant with Booz Allen Hamilton, CGEY and Gemini consultancy. He comes from industry and was the Fleet Director for South West Trains where he was directly responsible for over 700 staff and a budget of over £100 million. He has delivered many large team consultancy assignment’s that demonstrate his impressive record of reducing costs, improving efficiency, increasing productivity and income through various change programmes. He has worked with a variety of organizations and their senior directors to develop and implement management of change, business process improvement and redesign, organisational design and effectiveness, mobilisation of people, and implementation of automated systems and applications. He has in-depth experience in HR related issues especially in unionised environments.
Key interests and recent projects
- International private equity investor: Tony worked with client to provide strategic advice in the areas of capability development; performance improvement and develop sustainable advantage. He was the lead facilitator for C-suite events in Europe;
- Oil refining company: Tony led the development of the leadership approach for the client’s executive team, setting out the knowledge, skills and capabilities required for effective leadership performance. He also delivered their HR 2030 Strategy;
- Global energy procurement organisation: Tony provided Executive change expertise to the development of a new onshore facility in which key stakeholders collaborate and share data and knowledge to drive faster and more informed decision-making;
- Central government department: Tony led the design and set-up of three flexible resourcing pilots at the client, which demonstrated how flexible resourcing could work across the Department;
- Central government department: Tony led the team that supported the Department in meeting its challenging spending review headcount target and transform the organisation. The transformation programme employed a consultancy team of over 28 consultants and a joint team of over 80 people.
Page Last Updated