Partner, Organisation & Change
Dimple is a Partner at Deloitte who leads the Organisation & Change M&A proposition for the UK. She has over 15 years of experience in Human Resource consulting with clients in the UK, Europe, USA, India, Malaysia and the Middle East. Dimple is an HR strategy specialist with functional strengths in change management, organisation and role design, performance management, leadership and capability building, competency modelling and assessments.
Key interests and recent projects
- Global Bank: Led the HR workstream in preparation for Day 1 covering organisation design, communications, HR technology and HR processes;
- Global Bank: Led the development of a Global HR Strategy post the acquisition of another global bank;
- Consumer products company: Led Phase 1 of Organisation Design post an acquisition;
- European technology service company: Support to investors in the carve-out of the client’s telecom business – pre-Day 1 support on communications, culture, change, separation planning, leadership alignment and post-Day 1 support in 90-day planning and execution;
- Internation pharmaceutical organisation: Post-merger support in incorporating parent organisation’s consumer business into the merged company;
- Private Equity firm: Developing the people model (including defining corporate culture) for a pan European presence;
- Global bank: Human Capital support for the sale of its retail operations in Asia;
- Asian telecoms company: Organisation design, competency modeling, and selection of people into roles in the context of a demerger (of client’s wholesale and retail operations);
- Merged consulting firms (India): Mapping cultural differences and ways of working, and selection and assessment of employees into new grades;
- Asian telecoms company: Leadership style and culture mapping for a new growth strategy;
- Scientific products and services company: Cross border change management in the context of Global outsourcing of HR processes & systems.
Page Last Updated