Partner, Organisation & Change
Anne-Marie leads the Consumer Business industry group within our O&C practice, as well as the UK Talent Management proposition. She is a member of the global Talent Steering Group. She is the O&C talent partner and the CCI industry talent partner across Consulting. With more than 20 years experience in both industry and consulting, her skills and experience span our core propositions: HR Transformation, Change Management, Organisation Design and Talent Management. Anne-Marie has worked on projects across the globe including the US, Hong Kong and Europe. Prior to joining Deloitte she worked in industry with British Steel, Compaq, CIGNA insurance and the Royal Bank of Scotland. She has been with Deloitte for 10 years. Anne-Marie has a BSc in Mathematics and an MSc in Operational Research.
Key interests and recent projects
- Anne-Marie led a global HR optimisation project for a soft drinks manufacturer, which included the US, UK, France and Benelux. The project delivered a redesigned global HR organisation, leading practice HR processes, the implementation of a US and European SSC for HR and the implementation of SAP;
- Anne-Marie led the selection of Deloitte as a preferred change management partners for an international tobacco manufacturer. She the led a review of change management across the client’s Operations Transformation programme and a change readiness assessment for two new global processes;
- Anne-Marie worked with the European CEO of a global retailer, to deliver the organisation design of a European Shared Services model to support the client’s ambitious growth plans;
- Anne-Marie led the Organisation Design for HR across the UK and International organisation of an established British retailing brand;
- Anne-Marie led a project to review of an international hotel group’s talent management strategy, identify their critical workforce segments and develop plans to support their expansion plans from a talent perspective.
Page Last Updated