This edition of Deloitte’s Pensions Update reviews a number of recent pension developments, including the main points from the much anticipated code of good practice for incentive exercises which was published in June 2012.
Key topic covered :
- The publication of the code of good practice for incentive exercises;
- The Regulator’s report on the funding of UK defined benefit and hybrid schemes;
- Auto enrolment compliance and enforcement strategy;
- Potential changes to the calculation of UK inflation indices;
- Pension liabilities and TUPE transfers;
- The Pensions Regulator’s statement on FSDs and insolvency; and
- The takeover panel’s consultation on pension rules.