Peter is the Partner in charge of the Regional Treasury team based in Birmingham. His role includes acting as partner on corporate treasury and public sector treasury consultancy and internal audit engagements as well as acting as audit partner on corporate audit clients.
His recent relevant treasury and capital market advisory consulting experience includes:
- Review of the treasury strategy of a FTSE250 manufacturing business;
- Review of the treasury operations and controls of a FTSE250 hospitality business;
- Leading the Treasury internal audit and external audit work for a number of FTSE100, FTSE250 and multinational companies;
- Supporting the Audit Commission and various local authorities following the Icelandic banking crisis;
- Advising local authorities, foundation trusts and housing associations on their treasury strategies;
- Providing advice on the foreign exchange hedging strategy to many corporate clients;
- Providing advice on the implementation of IFRS to many corporate clients; and
- Providing accounting advice on structured transactions to corporate clients.
Peter is a regular presenter at conferences on treasury issues and hosts a regular programme of dinners and seminars for regional Treasurers. Peter is an associate member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (AMCT).