Crisis management: co-ordination, communication and decision making in a crisis
Prepared for the unexpected
Threats such as terrorism, pandemic flu and climate change are providing new and significant challenges to an organisation’s survival. Recent events, such as information leakage also clearly illustrate the impact on reputation and the need to respond effectively in a crisis. Leading organisations are now actively planning their response to events which were previously considered to be very low probability.
Our crisis response planning services include:
- Threat assessments
- Developing command and control systems and escalation procedures
- Response plan development including internal and external communications
- Third party co-ordination
- Humanitarian assistance plans
- Post incident reviews to help identify and act on any lessons learnt.
For further information, download our Crisis management brochure. (PDF, 78KB)
Page Last Updated