Test Maturity Model
Testing your maturity
- September 2009
- 214.44 KB
- Test Maturity Model Assessment (PDF)
- Area: Business & Technology Resilience
Deloitte's testing team have developed a powerful new model to help you understand the effectiveness of your current testing activities, and their overall maturity status.
What the tool does
- Assesses the maturity level of your testing capability
- Highlights key testing strengths and weaknesses at each of the 5 TMM levels
- Provides recommendations to improve your organisation’s testing, which are ranked in order of importance based on how far each progresses you towards your target.
- Higher quality software that meets its original business needs
- Increased efficiency of IT projects
- Fewer software failures reducing costs and lowering risk of reputational damage
- Provides benchmarking against other organisations in similar markets
- The Deloitte Test Assurance Methodolgy supports this tool providing recommendations to improve the quality and effeciency of testing and reduce costs. (Some estimates indicate that a defect discovered during early testing of the requirements is between 50 to 200 times cheaper to resolve than when live.)
Recently our team has provided their expertise on the following engagements:
Large energy company, Government Agency, Online betting, and payment processing.