Security & Privacy training
Untangle your learning needs
A careful balance of people, process, and technology is fundamental to achieving effective risk management and today’s business climate is unforgiving of the organisations that don’t get this right. It’s no secret that a well informed workforce with a positive risk culture is key to the successful management of risk. However, a high number of organisations continue to think of training staff as an obligation, with many still reluctant to invest. This reluctance can create false economies and in some cases lead to significant control failings resulting in financial loss, negative impact to brand and, in the long term, share price.
Knowledgeable and experienced practitioners are the cornerstone of any positive risk culture and this extends to the specialist area of information where there has been increased focus on the professionalisation of practitioners.
Benefits of Information Security training
Training covering key aspects of Information Security and Privacy will provide widespread benefits to practitioners and any organisation:
- Enables effective development and execution of security management plans
- Increases productivity and motivation through a more informed and educated workforce
- Increases staff confidence when identifying and responding to threats
- Supports compliance requirements with various laws and industry regulations
- Creates positive risk cultures and provides better protection of people, assets and information.
Information Security & Privacy training curriculum
Deloitte is developing a handful of training courses, which meet current practitioner and advanced practitioner training requirements in the UK.
- Roadmap to achieving ISO 27001 certification
- Practical application of the Data Protection Act
- ISEB Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CIMSP)
- CISSP Common Body of Knowledge Review Seminar
- How to audit SAP
- How to audit Oracle