A successful Identity & Access Management programme should supports all parts of an organisation. Therefore, there is an inherent need to approach from a strategic, corporate and regulatory control perspective.
Our team delivers cross-functional services that bring an organisational perspective to planning and implementing IAM. We provide strategic advice on risk control, architectures, business and IT processes and on mergers, acquisitions and separation processes.
The benefits for our clients are:
- Current state and future state reviews towards building a successful IAM business case
- Strategies for implementing and maintaining risk controls, business process and IT processes built on IAM cornerstones
- Centralised policy and process intelligence that allows visibility at the right level within the enterprise
- Business transformation programmes, supported by an IAM project
- Cost-effective delivery and support mechanisms, whether within an acquisition or separation, or as part of the evolution of a business operation.
Back to Identity & Access Management