Predictive analytic solutions
Understanding the past, present and future
As part of our data insights capability, we are able to provide a range of statistical and analytical services, ranging from data visualisations to complex bespoke predictive analytics and modelling.
What is predictive analytics?
Predictive analytics is a set of statistical tools and technology that uses current and historic data to predict future behaviour and these techniques can be applied across different industry sectors.
Predictive analytics within the Business Intelligence (BI) spectrum
We can apply our techniques across the BI spectrum to:
- Report on past occurrences
- Analyse historic trends
- Monitor what is happening now
- And, most importantly, to predict what may happen in the future
How our process works
The Deloitte predictive analytics team can help your organisation improve their customer relationship management by:
- Identifying key cross-sell or up-sell opportunities
- Highly targeted campaign management
- Improving customer acquisition and retention and minimising customer churn
We can help to optimise budgeting and forecasting by:
- Identifying cost saving areas within a business
- Improved efficiency planning
- Identifying areas of waste within the business
- Improved demand planning
- Forecasting patterns of future demands
Other areas where we can help are:
- Fraud detection
- Product pricing strategies
- Supply chain management
If you have any questions relating to our services or would like to discuss your organisations’ requirements, then please feel free to contact us.