English / 日本語
Technology for technology’s sake - that’s the one thing that you won’t get from Deloitte. We view technology as a strategic business resource which, when used effectively, is a key enabler of the Board Agenda as well as an enhancer of organisational performance.
We use our experience to continually refine and develop our portfolio of technology solutions and services. Our main priority is to ensure that we are always able to help our clients align their business and technology strategies and to pursue these in a sustainable and supportive way.
Our solutions and services portfolio has four clear areas of focus:
- Establishing technology as a key enabler of business strategy through the development of pragmatic IT strategic plans
- Shaping, building, integrating and deploying tailored technology solutions, such as information management systems and integrated supply chains, to enable businesses
- Helping IT organisations to achieve best in class performance which may involve embracing extended delivery capabilities such as outsourcing and offshore models
- Delivering specific technology solutions which address specific business issues, such as providing anti-money laundering detection capabilities
- Our approach is always collaborative and we strive continually to establish ourselves as an integral part of our clients’ leadership and delivery teams. Our unique skill set means that we truly understand and manage the impact of anything we effect within a client’s business. We also recognise that a wide-reaching network of alliance partners and/or strategic technologies is key to ensuring delivery success. Our established technology portfolio includes BEA, Cognos, EMC, HP, Hyperion, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and Sun