English / 日本語
Our London-based Company Secretarial team specialises in providing expert advice and practical assistance to companies and their boards of directors and other officers, both in the UK and overseas. We advise on company law, corporate practice and other compliance matters, and assist with a wide range of routine and specialist matters relating to the Companies Acts 1985 and 2006 and associated legislation.
Our team of company secretarial specialists has extensive experience and expertise in delivering effective solutions wherever our clients do business, and in managing corporate projects from inception to completion.
We also work closely with our colleagues in Audit, Tax, Re-organisation Services and other specialists, both internal and external, to provide a comprehensive service, tailored to the needs of the client.
Annual Compliance Services
- Keeping Companies' Statutory Records.
- Preparation of annual return (required to be submitted to Companies House each year).
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions to fulfil year-end formalities.
- Advice and assistance in relation to other corporate formalities, preparation of documents and submissions to Companies House (e.g. Appointment/Resignation of Directors, Change of Shareholders).
- Advice on and assistance with setting up a business in the UK (e.g. Company formation & Branch or Place of Business Registration).
- Company and/or Group Reorganisation (e.g. Capital Increase, Capital Reduction, Capital reconstructions and purchases of own shares).
- Advice on the progressive application of the Companies Act 2006.
- Constitutional changes – special objects/amendments to Articles of Association.
- Changes of name and advice on sensitive names.
- Accounting reference date queries.
- Allotment, transfer, transmission of shares.
- Law and good practice relating to meetings.