Issue 1, Spring/Summer 2009
Enterprise is a publication which will showcase some of the thinking and expertise of our highly experienced entrepreneurial business professionals. We have aimed to provide our readers with thought provoking articles based on our experience and to foster wealth creation in the entrepreneurial business community.
The challenge for any entrepreneurial business is to achieve sustainable growth. Maintaining and supporting what you do well, and growing the core to focus on building a successful future.
Highlights of the publication include;
- Enterprise Investment Scheme tax relief
- Applying for grant funding
- Understanding the sales process
- Tips to preserve cash
- Research and Development tax relief
- Substantial shareholding Exemption relief
- Listing on the Alternative Investment Market
Download a full copy of the publication Enterprise 2009 (PDF, 694 KB)
Page Last Updated