How do you unlock growth potential through people analytics?
Unleash the power of your workforce
Organisations are constantly faced with the need to make important decisions about their people. The quality and speed of these decisions can determine the organisation’s ability to compete, deliver its strategy and manage cost and transformation challenges. Leveraging workforce information to underpin these decisions is key.
By applying a range of analytical techniques to your existing workforce data, you can address the most pressing workforce and business issues.
- How efficient are your management hierarchies and spans of control?
- What is the degree of duplication and overlap of capabilities across your workforce?
- How effective are your functional groupings and structures?
- What is the performance distribution across the workforce?
- How does this correlate with HR practices such as reward and Learning & Development?
- What attributes of your employees correlate with high performance?
- How are costs distributed across your workforce and how does this correlate to business outcomes?
- Where are the cost spikes – and do they represent value?
- Where might investment be best targeted to impact performance?
- What attributes of your employees correlate with career success?
- How do engagement scores correlate with profitability?
- What risk factors do you see in your workforce e.g. drivers of attrition?
By combining workforce data with financial, customer and operational data, the power of the insight and the potential to impact business performance is exponentially increased
- Which segments of your workforce generate most/least sales, profit, revenue?
- What attributes of your employees correlate with financial success?
- How does engagement relate to financial performance?
- Which segments of your workforce interact with which customers?
- Where is most/least value created through customer contact?
- What attributes of employees correlate with effective customer relationships?
- Where is most/least value generated across your workforce?
- Which segments of your workforce make the greatest contribution to operational outcomes?
- Where are the operational risks/issues/bottlenecks?