- Real Estate trends in the technology, media and telecoms (TMT) sector
The technology, media and telecoms sector, and in particular the tech sector, continues to play an important role in the UK economy with the latest Deloitte Fast 50 rankings confirming this.
- Deloitte announces 2013 Technology Fast 500 EMEA rankings
French digital cinema specialists YMagis secured the top spot in Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (Global Technology, Media & Telecommunications industry group’s 2013 Technology Fast 500TM EMEA rankings, with an impressive growth rate of 59,096 percent.
- 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 announced
The 50 fastest growing UK tech companies generated over £672 million in total annual revenues, provide jobs for over 5,000 people and recorded an average five-year growth rate of 1382 per cent in the year 2012/13.
- Deloitte report demonstrates strong outlook for 4G
FTSE 100 companies are listening to shareholders and are making changes to remuneration structures to support better shareholder alignment and long term stewardship.
- The small screen is worth £17.5 billion to the UK economy
New research from Deloitte found that the television industry generated £17.5 billion in revenues in 2012, this is just over 1% of UK GDP.
- TV ads keep dominating
Half (52%) of the UK public regard TV ads as the advertising format with the most impact, according to a report* to be published by Deloitte.
- Ed Shedd appointed leader of Deloitte’s UK technology, media and telecoms (TMT) practice
Deloitte has appointed Ed Shedd as leader of its UK technology, media and telecoms practice.
- Deloitte comments on the fifth birthday of the Apple App store
Paul Lee, Deloitte director responsible for technology, media, and telecommunications research said: “In the next five years Deloitte expects the number of apps available from all application stores to exceed three million.
- Call for entries for 2013 Deloitte UK Fast 50 awards
Entries have now opened for the 2013 Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 awards. The awards, now in their sixteenth year, recognise and rank technology companies with an exceptional growth in turnover over the last five years.
- Deloitte comments on Andy Murray triumph proving to be a TV smash hit
Paul Lee, Deloitte director responsible for technology, media, and telecommunications research said “Yesterday the nation was gripped to the screens as Andrew Murray made history. However it wasn’t just one screen that grabbed our attention.