The Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 Awards is a ranking of the fifty fastest growing technology firms in the UK. The ranking is based on percentage growth in revenue over a five year period – the greater the growth the higher the ranking.
- The company must have been in business for a minimum of five years;
- The company must be considered a technology company, which is defined as:
• producing technology
• manufacturing technology-related products
• be technology intensive, or use unique technology to solve problems
• devoting a high percentage of effort to technology R&D;
- The parent company must be UK-owned and have its headquarters in UK or Ireland (subsidiaries of multinational organisations do not qualify);
- Operating revenues must be at least £34,000 (50,000 Euros) for 2003 and £540,000 (800,000 Euros) in 2007.
What do you have to do to enter?
Companies must provide:
- details company revenues, from, and including, years 2003 to 2007
- hard copies of company accounts for each of the following years’ end: 2003; 2004; 2005; 2006; and 2007 for verification by Deloitte accountants
- a brief company description.
These awards are part of both a national and international programme run by Deloitte. UK entrants will be put forward to the EMEA Fast 500 competition (Europe, Middle East & Africa), along with entrants from other national programmes ran by Deloitte in the EMEA region.
Advantages of being a Fast 50 winner:
Fast 50 homepage
- A benchmark of success and further establishment of corporate credibility
- Positive media coverage for the ranking companies
- Enhances recruitment and retention efforts
- Recognition of accomplishment on 23 October 2008 when the 2008 ranking is announced
- Automatic entry into the EMEA Fast 500 - the opportunity to compete against the fastest growing countries in the region - and attend the awards ceremony in November
- Access to a network of industry peers
- A chance to develop relationships and discuss your thoughts with our leading industry professionals.