Leader, Health & Fitness sector
As a partner in our Transaction Services practice, Dominic has over 11 years of transaction support experience including a wide range of transactions varying from large, complex, cross border private equity and corporate deals to smaller UK private equity transactions. During his career, Dominic and his teams have advised some of the largest global private equity funds on transactions well in excess of £1bn, predominantly focused on large European buy side opportunities.
Dominic is also the sector leader for the Health and Fitness team within the Travel, Leisure and Hospitality group. He has worked on both buy and sell side transactions on health clubs as well as hotels, pubs and restaurants, co-ordinating our THL specialists across corporate finance, consulting, tax and assurance teams as they advise major corporate and private equity clients on optimising their deal values.
Dominic’s experience covers the whole transaction timeline including vendor assist and vendor due diligence through to acquisition diligence and Sale and Purchase Agreement advice. Examples of recent engagements:
- For a global private equity house, buy-side acquisition due diligence on numerous targets companies, including:
- on a UK electronic communications services company
- on a listed global diversified engineering group
- on a UK media services group
- on an international retail group
- For multiple private equity and strategic investors, acquisition and sell-side due diligence on seven health club companies
- For three large international hotel groups, vendor due diligence projects maximising shareholder returns throughout the sales process
- For an overseas investor, acquisition due diligence on a central five star hotel
- For a large hotel group, vendor and acquisition due diligence on five pub groups