Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Industry Executive Report: Winter/Spring 2009
A changed landscape
The tourism, hospitality and leisure industry is facing unprecedented challenges. Our latest report highlights ways in which companies can help reposition their business to face the downturn and be in the best possible shape to take advantage of any potential upturn, and also looks at the longer term outlook for the Middle East, and at the role of Sovereign Wealth Funds.
- The Middle East – strong foundations in difficult times – tourism is both a driver and a beneficiary of economic growth in the Middle East. What now?
- Aviation – hitting stormy weather – how is the airline industry faring in the current climate
- Economic woes threaten hotel performance – a global review of hotel performance in 2008
- Uncertain times call for a sharper focus – few people were able to predict the speed and scale of the economic fallout that has followed the credit crunch. We flag up the best ways to drive down costs while pushing up efficiency
- Exploring sovereign territory – Sovereign wealth funds have become a major force over the past three years but will this continue?
For further information, download our latest publication ' Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Industry Executive Report: Winter/Spring 2009'. (PDF, 997KB)
Previous editions of the Executive Report
Executive Report - Summer/Autumn 2008
Executive Report - Winter/Spring 2008
Executive Report - July 2007
Executive Report - January 2007
Global Hospitality Analysis
Page Last Updated