Associate Partner, Destination Leisure Sector Leader
Nigel is an Associate Partner and leads the Corporate Finance Advisory Leisure team at Deloitte, the leading mid-market advisory practice in the sector. The sector team specialises in travel, licensed retail, gaming and leisure. Nigel has been with Deloitte for 19 years, having previously worked in the hotel sector.
Nigel leads the international leisure group for Corporate Finance Advisory at Deloitte and is the firm’s cross sector lead for destination leisure. He is a regular speaker at leisure and gaming conferences.
Nigel has worked on a wide range of transactions across the leisure sector, both buy-side and sell-side.
- Sale of Bales Worldwide to Virgin Holiday
- Merger of the Ambassador Theatre Group with the UK theatre assets of Live Nation
- Sale of Busaba Eathai to Phoenix Equity Partners
- Sale of Hakkasan to Tasameem Real Estate
- Acquisition of Brunning & Price by The Restaurant Group plc
- Sale of Picsolve for Meridien Equity
- Disposal of Purple Lounge
- Sale of South Lakeland to White Ocean Leisure Limited
- Sale of CHS Services to TUI Travel
- Acquisition of The School Travel Group and Kingswood Ltd by DLJ Merchant Banking