Corporate Finance Lead Partner
Glen is a partner in Deloitte’s industry leading Integration and Separation team in the UK, where he runs the Travel, Hospitality and Leisure offering. He has over 20 years experience in both professional services and line management, including 4 years working at ICI in Australia. Glen has advised on over 50 integration and separation assignments.
Glen specialises in providing Board level advice in planning and executing complex separation and integration programmes. He has provided integration support to both Vodafone (Singlepoint and Corporate Phones 4 U) as well as Cable & Wireless (Energis).
Glen is regarded as one of Europe’s leading practitioners, having published numerous articles and lectured at London Business School. By background Glen is a qualified accountant.
Some of the integration and separation engagements that Glen has led include:
Travel, Hospitality and Leisure
- Thomson fly/First Choice
- EasyJet airlines/Go (subsidiary of British Airways)
- Virgin Atlatnic
- Punch Taverns plc demerger of Spirit plc
- TUI Travel Plc (First Choice plc/Thomson Holidays)
- Cable & Wireless/Energis
- Vodafone/Corporate Phones 4 U/Singlepoint
- GCap Media
- Durrants/Xtreme Media
- Iberdrola/Scottish Power
- TXU/Amerada Hess
- Nomura/Lehman Brothers – Europe
- Friends Life/AXA
- AIG (Chartis) – European consolidation
- Northern Rock – ‘Good Bank’/’Bad Bank’
- Activision/Vivendi Games
- C&C/AB InBev /Constellation Brands
- William Grant & Sons Whiskey/C&C
- Adecco/Spring Personnel/MPS Inc.
- Aggreko/GE Energy Rentals