Customer analysis and ticket revenue maximiser
An understanding of your fans/customers is a crucial input into attempts to maximise ticket revenues. We have developed a sophisticated approach – combining market research and satisfaction / price modelling – which uses a web-based customer survey of both season ticket holders and match-day fans as its main source of information.
Our web-based survey incorporates specialist product pricing methodologies to gauge price satisfaction and the perceptions of fans on ticket prices. In addition, at no cost, it can provide you with strong feedback from fans on a range of other issues and attitudes that are relevant for your sporting organisation.
Benefits for you of this approach include:
- cost-effective, fan friendly web-based research, which is quick to complete and has generated, on previous projects, higher than average survey response rates;
- comprehensive and robust information, informed by science and market research, about the pricing sensitivity of fans, which can inform pricing decisions and reduce the risk of getting pricing decisions wrong;
- positive PR for your sporting organisation, as our approach makes fans feel involved with its decision making;
- large sample sizes which allow for attitudes towards pricing in different parts of the venue to be tested, which can help identify particularly price-sensitive fan groups within the overall population;
- the price point recommendations are in the form of a maximum and minimum percentage range, to enable you to set the prices you are comfortable with;
- crucially, the financial impact is straight to the bottom line for your organisation; and
- the development of a ticket pricing strategy for the future, in place of a ‘once per season’ decision.