Development and/or review of business plan
We can assist you in the development or review of your business plan. Each individual business plan will vary in scope and detail depending on the specific catalyst for, and purposes of, the document.
For example, the level of financial detail provided in a business plan may range from a high level profit and loss forecast to a more detailed document including balance sheet and cashflow forecasts.
In all cases once completed, the business plan will be a document management would retain ownership of and use to manage, drive and monitor the performance of the business.
Although the exact nature of a business plan development assignment would depend on the specific nature of the project, it may include:
- a workshop to help you and us to understand the level of detail required and key aspects of a business plan;
- detailed consultations with your key representatives;
- strategic analysis including the use of relevant analytical tools and frameworks and market analysis, demand profiling using relevant benchmarking as appropriate;
- primary and/or secondary market research;
- line by line development and/or analysis of forecasts for all revenue and cost items, balance sheet and cash flow (as appropriate), throughout the immediate transition phase and in steady state operation thereafter;
- provision of commentary to support the assumptions contained within the forecasts;
- ensuring that consideration is given to associated activities, with related costs for example sales and marketing activity, which may be required to deliver the Business Plan targets; and
- identification of key risks and assistance to document what measures would be employed to minimise the impact of these risks should they arise.