Sports Business Group careers
Vacancies – consultants (Manchester)
We are currently looking to expand our team by recruiting two consultants in Manchester. Their roles will include working across the full spectrum of our client projects, as well as helping maintain the group’s sports business information system.
The Candidate will be a committed and flexible team player with substantial relevant experience working for a professional services or sports organisation. They will need to demonstrate strong financial and analytical skills, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Microsoft Excel), outstanding oral and written communication skills (including experience of writing reports and presenting to an external audience), excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in, and understanding of, the sports business market. An accountancy or other financially led professional qualification, would also be an advantage but is not essential. A medium to long term secondment option may be considered.
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a professional services environment or in the Sports industry
- A good understanding of the sports business market and overall interest in sports
- Strong career and academic record (a relevant professional qualification would be an advantage)
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Flexible team player
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
If you believe that you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to join our team, please forward a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter, to email@example.com by Friday 30 December 2011.