- Deloitte comments on launch of National Infrastructure Plan Strategic Engagement Forum
Given the importance of infrastructure to economic recovery, the launch of this new forum between Government and industry is certainly welcome.
- Deloitte response to infrastructure funding announcement
"The Government has clearly focused on the guarantee angle, using state support to enhance the credit rating, rather than the contractor bonding or letters of credit many in the sector had expected.
- Deloitte response to announcement on UK roads
Following today's announcement by the Prime Minister on the UK road network and infrastructure needs, Ian Simpson, Head of Transport at Deloitte, the business advisory firm commented.
- Deloitte response to rail reform proposals
Responding to the rail reform proposals outlined today by Justine Greening MP, Secretary of State for Transport, Ian Simpson, partner and head of transport at Deloitte commented.
- Deloitte response to high speed rail announcement
Partner and head of transport at Deloitte says: “The Government’s approval of the high speed rail link is good news all round".
- Deloitte response to National Infrastructure Plan
Nick Prior, head of Infrastructure and Capital Programmes at Deloitte comments on the proposals announced by the Government to update the UK’s infrastructure and drive economic growth.
- Deloitte comments on HS2 report
Ian Simpson, partner and head of transport at Deloitte, the business services firm, responds to today’s report from the House of Commons Transport Select Committee on the economic case for high speed rail,
- Deloitte launches infrastructure and capital programmes team
Deloitte, the business advisory firm, has announced the creation of a dedicated infrastructure and capital programmes industry team.
- Deloitte strengthens its nuclear team with a senior hire
Deloitte, the business advisory firm, has appointed Chris Harrop, to head up its nuclear capital programmes team.
- Neil Cornelius in Deloitte’s energy team comments on the Energy White Paper
Overall the White Paper reiterates and expands on the Government’s belief in and commitment to a massive shift to low carbon generation in the UK.