Have you thought about how the strategic needs of your business will adapt for Climate Change?
As the climate changes, the risks faced by business change, but there will also be many opportunities as well. These could be as diverse as:
- Future changes in regional property values
- Potential changes in consumer behaviour
- Potential changes to business models and business strategies
- Required change to portfolios following a realignment of risk and reward
- The ethical positioning on sustainability with pro-active adaptability
Using our well established Consulting and Actuarial expertise we can provide bespoke solutions in these and other aspects of Climate Change. Our relationship with industry experts helps us tailor our thinking to meet the needs of our clients. Our partnership with the Walker Institute for Climate System Research at the University of Reading enables us to provide leading edge technical solutions.
Our firm’s breadth of industry expertise means that we can provide solutions across various sectors, e.g. travel, financial services, manufacturing etc.
Climate Change related services that we provide include:
- We can help clients model the impact of Climate Change on perils such as flood and wind.
- We can model future expansion plans under various climate change scenarios to determine the effects of severe weather events
- We can advise on the effect of the change in climate on capital items
- We can help assess how traditional insurance products might need to change as a result of Climate Change
- We can assist with the analysis of extreme weather events