The Future of Utilities 2009
Deloitte were lead sponsors of The Future of Utilities 2009 conference which took place on 17 and 18 March 2009 at the Guoman Tower Hotel in London. This leading event creates a platform for top executives to debate key issues and discuss the future direction of the utilities sector.
Following The Future of Utilities 2009, Deloitte produced 'A sustainable landscape?'. This report summarises the key issues discussed during this two day conference, with additional Deloitte commentary.
- Doug King, Vice Chairman, chaired day one as well as the afternoon stream entitled 'a low carbon future for generation'
- Richard Barton, Partner, chaired the afternoon session covering 'present and future challenges for water' on day one
Key speakers included
- Andy Duff, Chief Executive Officer, RWE npower
- Sam Laidlaw, Chief Executive Officer, Centrica
- Regina Finn, Chief Executive, Ofwat
- Vincent de Rivaz, Chief Executive Officer, EDF Energy
- Dr Paul Golby, Chief Executive Officer, E.ON UK
- Alastair Buchanan, Chief Executive, Ofgem
For more information, download the The Future of Utilities 2009 conference programme (PDF, 3292 KB).
Page Last Updated