Services to the Sector
Deloitte offers Non profit clients a broad range of fully integrated services that include Audit, Tax, Consulting and Corporate Finance.
Our global, integrated approach combines insight and innovation for multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Please contact any member of the team to discuss your requirements in full. We have gathered experts from all service lines, with particular expertise for dealing with Charities and Not For Profit clients.
There are representatives of all service lines in the Charities and Not For Profit Group.
Services particularly relevant to the Charities and Not For Profit sector
- Fraud Management
- Accounts and Payroll Solutions
- Risk Consulting
- Corporate Governance
- Statutory Audit
- Internal Audit
- Finance Transformation
Property and Construction Advice
Drivers Jonas Deloitte provides a wide range of property and construction advice to the Charities and Not For Profit sector. In addition to providing a full spectrum of strategic advisory and technical consultancy services we are notable for the range of implementation services we offer - ranging from property transactions through property management to property repair, refurbishment and new build.
Our services include:
- Property, town planning and development advice;
- Lease advisory;
- Property valuation advice;
- Property transactions, investment advice and due diligence;
- Building technical and cost consultancy;
- Project management of capital projects and programmes; and
- Estate strategy, appraisal and property related business case and funding support.
Page Last Updated