|iGAAP & ukGAAP books | Accounting news | Surveys|
|iGAAP||iGAAP 2013 - IFRS reporting in the UK (Volume A in 2 parts)
Thorough and detailed guidance for UK companies reporting to International Finance Reporting Standards in the face of complex and frequently changing standards.
|iGAAP 2013 - Financial instruments: IAS 39 and IFRS 9 (Volumes C and B)
The original and authoritative guide for anyone applying these complex international financial reporting standards.
|iGAAP 2013 - Annual report disclosures for UK listed groupsThe book deals comprehensively with IFRS accounting and reporting requirements applicable for years ending 31 December 2012.|
|ukGAAP||ukGAAP 2011 - Financial statements for UK unlisted groupsThe book deals comprehensively with UK accounting and reporting requirements in issue as at 31 May 2010.|
|ukGAAP 2010 - Financial reporting for UK unlisted entitiesThis edition of the manual deals comprehensively with the reporting and accounting requirements extant at 31 August 2009. It has been updated as ukGAAP 2011, which is available electronically only.|
Point of view
Designed for CEOs, CFOs and non-executive directors, this series provides Deloitte observations and opinion with a view to cutting to the heart of what really matters. Industry-specific editions are also produced.
- May 2013: Consumer business implications of the revised leasing exposure draft
- May 2013: Financial services implications of the revised leasing exposure draft
- May 2013: Manufacturing implications of the revised leasing exposure draft
- May 2013: Real estate implications of the revised leasing exposure draft
- May 2013: Telecommunications implications of the revised leasing exposure draft
- January 2013: Consumer business accounting alert - Amendments to accounting for pension plans
- December 2012: Infrastructure accounting alert - IASB issues Investment Entities - Amendments to IFRS 10
- December 2012: Technology, Media & Telecommunications accounting alert - Revenue recognition - contract modifications
Further thought and opinion is available on Deloitte’s IASPlus website, from our resident columnist Robert Bruce. IASPlus also provides a wealth of information more generally on developments in the world of accounting.
Need to know
Designed for financial controllers, chief accountants and accounting technicians, this series provides overviews of new accounting matters, including narrative reporting.
- May 2013: IASB re-exposes proposals on lease accounting
- March 2013: Expected credit losses - Exposure draft
- March 2013: FRC proposals on going concern - Implementing the recommendations of the Sharman Panel
- March 2013: Finalised standard to replace UK GAAP published
- January 2013: Critical issues in uncertain times
- December 2012: IASB issues proposals for limited amendments for IFRS 9
- November 2012: Fair value rules - new requirements for investment entities
A closer look
Designed for financial controllers, chief accountants and accounting technicians, this series provides more detailed analyses and insights on specific or potentially complex areas of accounting, including narrative reporting.
- April 2013: Fair value measurement of financial instruments under IFRS 13
- November 2012: IFRS reduced disclosure framework now available
A periodic newsletter that brings together the latest news from all areas of corporate reporting, including developments in IFRSs and UK GAAP.
|Joined up writing - Surveying annual reports
The 2012 Deloitte survey of annual reporting ‘Joined up writing’ is the comprehensive survey of listed company annual reports. It gives a clear view of the current regulatory focus, what is happening in the world of corporate reporting and better practice guidance for financial statements. It also provides a perspective on how much the field of annual reporting has changed over the years.
|Surveying half-yearly financial reporting - Split and polish
The latest survey in the Deloitte corporate reporting series covers current disclosure requirements and latest developments relevant to half-yearly financial reports.
|Issuing fourth news - Surveying first halves’ interim management statements
The latest publication in the Firm’s financial reporting series analysing the interim management statements made by 130 listed companies.