Deloitte International Tax Source (DITS)
Connect to the source for free!
Do you need to find the effective withholding tax rate abroad? Are you looking for information on how a seller (foreign legal entity) taxes income from the sale of securities? Deloitte offers a new and free database including answers to a number of similar questions.
Operating globally requires instant access to up-to-date tax information. Available online, the Deloitte International Tax Source (DITS) meets that need by placing hard-to-find worldwide tax rate data and other crucial tax material within easy reach. The DITS database complements and enhances Deloitte's international tax services, which include a range of global tax compliance and advisory resources provided by a worldwide network of experienced professionals.
Connect to DITS and discover:
- A unique tax information database for more than 60 jurisdictions, including:
- Corporate income tax rates,
- Withholding tax rates,
- Historical corporate rates,
- In-force and pending tax treaty rates on dividends, interest and royalties,
- Indirect tax rates (VAT/sales tax),
- Comparative information on holding companies and on transfer pricing policies.
- Real time updating of information and tracking of future changes in real time.
- International Tax and Business Guides — Insights and information on tax and business issues in more than 50 key jurisdictions.
- Highlights series — Core information on the business, tax and financing climate for more than 120 jurisdictions.
- Tax alerts — Timely reports on emerging issues and trends affecting cross-border business delivered straight to your email.
- Tax newsletters — Commentary and analysis on cross-border tax legislative, regulatory and judicial developments, issues and trends.
- Webcast — Live interactive webcasts and Dbriefs by Deloitte professionals that give you valuable insights on important tax developments affecting your business.
Whether you are looking to invest in a particular country or want to explore options in multiple jurisdictions, DITS lets you:
- Search and compare rates and other information across multiple jurisdictions.
- Stay on top of the latest tax issues and trends.
- Have access to the international tax information you need.
The DITS database is free, easy to use and always available!
For more information and access to the database refer to www.deloitte.com/dits.
Page Last Updated