State administration has to continuously react to the changing conditions and the growing demands of the general public, which has grown accustomed to pro-active client-oriented treatment by the private sector.
Being advisors, we understand mutual relationships and influences between the state, businesses and the general public in a broader sense. This enables us to provide our clients from the public sector with practical solutions which lead to increased efficiency.
The services we provide predominantly focus on:
- changing organisation and processes in public institutions;
- increasing the cooperation between state administration and self-governing bodies;
- provision of a higher standard of services to the general public;
- finding new ways of providing services and information to the general public;
- improving the ability to use modern information technologies; and
- changing the business area and the long-term relations with the private sector.