Control Assurance services help clients identify, develop and test internal control policies and procedures within business process and information technology environments. Reliance on technology has real risks and challenges so information systems should be monitored and controlled to make sure that they process complete, accurate and valid data.
Control Assurance aims to:
- identify and assess organisations' technology structures, internal control policies;
- control and report if risk management and business processes are being practiced as planned;
- implement checks and balances for work processes, computer applications and the underlying systems.
with scope to:
- identity the key business activities and control activities;
- test the effectiveness of the controls (to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information);
- conduct a risk analysis to identify key risk areas;
- design and support the implementation of a control environment.
Control Assurance services are offered in conjunction to worldwide proven standards, including financial system applications audits.