Our fast growing Commercial Due Diligence ('CDD') team works to provide highly customised commercial transaction support to the M&A process of both private equity and corporate clients. A highly localised team with industry expertise seeks to provide insights to the specific needs of a transaction with focus on a target company or a client with an interest to enter new markets. To help solve your problem, our rigorous methodology investigates the following aspects:
- Industry status quo and trends
- Market environment
- Company capabilities
- Competitive landscape
- Likelihood of achieving projections.
- Concise reporting methods: product designed for Investment / Credit committees centred on crucial ‘Exam Questions’.
- Quick delivery: delivery timetable set to synchronise with transaction cycle.
- Bias towards primary research: a dedicated local Chinese team with experience in a variety of sectors to conduct primary research including site visits and interviews.
- Competition benchmarking: assess competitor information through multiple sources, including agency interviews and desktop research. Mange information inconsistency and ambiguity.
- Full study vs 'Light' study are organised into discrete parts. We can provide both full studies and specific investigations tailored to your needs.
- Part of an integrated service: our financial advisory services are able to assist you with the entire M&A cycle.