Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China 2013
Expand or shrink: Navigating through times of a great change
Now in its ninth year running, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China program is an annual ranking of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Mainland China and Hong Kong. Eligible technology companies are welcome to apply or they may nominate their peers to participate in the program.
Awards ceremony was held on 12 September 2013 - Press release (in Simplified Chinese only)
To be eligible, the company must meet the following criteria:
- it must be a technology company defined as:
- a company that develops proprietary technology contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues (using other company's technology in a unique way does not qualify); or
- a company that manufactures a technology-related product; or
- a company that devotes a high percentage of revenue to the research and development of technology
- it must have been in business for a minimum of three years
- it must have revenues of at least RMB2,000,000 in the first of the years being analyzed
- it must be headquartered in Mainland China or Hong Kong.
The companies are involved in the following industry sectors, as well as those related to them:
How to enter
Please visit http://www.deloittetmt.com to complete the online nomination form and send us your company's last three financial year end audited financial statements: 2010 to 2012 (2011 to 2013 for financial year end between January and June) by 2 August 2013.
Companies can nominate themselves, or be nominated by a third party.
Winners will receive significant exposure and recognition from the media and industry and become part of an exclusive network of high performing technology companies. All winners will also be invited to attend the China Tech Fast 50 Awards Ceremony in Shanghai and the Asia Pacific Tech Fast 500 Awards Ceremony in Hong Kong in December 2013 to network with other top-tier executives from the fastest-growing technology companies around Asia Pacific.
Dates to remember
- 1 July 2013: Application starts
- 2 August 2013: Application deadline
- 12 September 2013: Awards ceremony, winners announced