IFRS in Real Estate: More than just accounting and reporting
Publish Date: October 2008
This publication provides practical industry insights on IFRS for real estate executives and includes useful sections on:
- IFRS challenges and opportunities in the real estate industry
- Implications of IFRS for financial reporting, tax, human resources, mergers and acquisitions, information technology, and treasury
- Key action steps for real estate executives
- Approaches to IFRS conversion
- Key differences between IFRS and US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for the real estate industry.