Greater China Mining M&A and Greenfield FDI investment spotlight
This report provides an objective, economic-based analysis on the prospect of the mining industry. In the wake of commodity price decline and global economic uncertainty, this study describes the potential impacts on the global and domestic markets. While much focuses lay on the Eurozone Crisis and the 2008 recession, this study attempts to analyse the potential economic consequences of such volatilities in the market. The top issues discussed include:
- How are rising cost and softening demand affecting the prospect of the mining industry?
- What contributes to such rising costs?
- How could companies respond in the volatile market?
- In what aspects should companies develop in the longer-term to hang tough in the face of shifting industry dynamics?
- What is the prospect of the long-term industry fundamentals as volatility continues?