A need for restructuring business operations for the future might have many reasons:
- New strategies need to be operationalised.
- M&A activity requires operational and IT synergies assessment and integration support.
- Operational transformations involve complex process redesign, systems migration, functional or divisional consolidation, national reorganisations.
- Enterprise transformation programs require the clear articulation of the organisation’s composition and baseline beyond short term tactical cost reduction initiatives.
Main purpose of our BOM services is to enable the practical execution of the strategy by clearly depicting how and where the organisation‘s components are to be configured and to act together, from a process, people and technology perspective. BOM is a strategic transformation enabler, as it provides the means to translate an organisation’s strategic objectives into a coordinated set of implementation activities. Also, a BOM perspective ensures organisational adoptment of change in terms of optimal communication and coordinated alignment.
Moreover, our experience in BOM-focused projects shows that clients gain various additional advantages once applying Deloitte’s BOM approach:
- The impact of a proposed business change can be clearly mapped and visualised.
- A BOM approach ensures baseline/reference information for business case, route map and programme deliverables.
- A BOM approach facilitates implementation planning with critical path analysis and benefit tracking.
- It provides clear means of communicating the transformation program to the stakeholder groups.