Boards are acutely aware of the uncertainty which challenging markets generate. Management need to work at developing an environment of positive governance to support bold decision making. Additionally, it is important that a bank’s shareholder base is fully appraised of all threats of the market and that the organisation deals with them confidently.
Challenges where Deloitte can help
- Are you prepared to protect your organisation in the unfortunate event that you are a victim of unethical and fraudulent behaviour?
- How will you deliver high quality assurance over current and emerging risks across financial, operational, IT, regulatory compliance and strategic business functions?
- Is your organisation evaluating the overall tax risk situation on a regular basis to highlight business areas that potentially conflict with foreign fiscal authorities?
Responsible leadership is one of the key elements in the current economic environment. We will support you to build and retain confidence among your stakeholders.
- We give you advice on how to best prevent security breaches of personal information.
- We help you in managing regulations and avoiding litigations by means of an internal audit function.
- We help you to build an effective and robust strategy to avoid unethical and fraudulent behaviour and support you in the implementation of an anti-fraud culture within your organisation.
- We assist you in evaluating tax risks and deploying effective mitigation measures to safeguard your bank‘s reputation and additionally improve your cost efficiency.