The current climate is radically impacting both the need for cash and the ability to meet this need. Focusing on multiple areas to improve cash and liquidity position while building in plenty of flexibility in order to ensure the sustainability of businesses is essential. Additional access to funding may be required given the very different trading and capital market conditions currently being experienced. To ensure financing requirements are met, well-supported plans and mechanisms must be in place to manage the various stakeholders.
Challenges where Deloitte can help
- Have you evaluated cash needs of the business going forward versus the current cash position?
- Have you assessed your funding and hedging sources and possibilities?
- Is your access to sufficient funding in the medium term secured?
- Are your treasury strategies and risk management frameworks aligned to current market conditions?
- How strong are you exposed to liquidity risks? And how do you measure them?
Current economic conditions require more than ever a trustful and competent partner to manage cash, maximise liquidity and secure finance. We will support you in strengthening your balance sheet.
- We help to assess your current capital and funding structure to help you optimally capitalise upon opportunities.
- We can offer you advice on financial reporting and all issues related to the use of financial instruments, including the design of hedging strategies.
- We support you in implementing a comprehensive risk management framework of policies along the treasury value chain to be in line with business and regulatory requirements.
- We offer you helpful tools to detect and evaluate liquidity risk management gaps to meet regulatory guidelines.