Deloitte iGAAP 2012: A guide to IFRS, Global edition
Moving ahead in an IFRS world
iGAAP 2012: A thorough and detailed guide for companies reporting to International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS) in the face of complex and frequently changing standards. Focused solely on standards and interpretations from the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”) and updated with the latest pronouncements, iGAAP 2012 is the definitive guide for the global application of IFRS.
This Deloitte Global book provides essential and relevant guidance on a wide range of issues with analysis of key considerations for reporting entities coupled with clear and unambiguous explanation of IFRS requirements. It interprets International Financial Reporting Standards, sets them into context and provides insights into how complex practical issues should be resolved.
New to the 2012 edition:
- IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in other Entities
- IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- IFRIC 12 Service Concession Arrangements
- Practice Statement Management Commentary, which sets out a non-binding framework for the presentation of management commentary to accompany IFRS financial statements
Please visit the Lexis Nexis website for details on how to order.
Questions? Need more information?