Deloitte iGAAP 2013: A guide to IFRS reporting, Global edition
The one-stop shop for IFRS information
iGAAP 2013: A guide to IFRS reporting, Global edition is an authoritative and practical reference guide for entities reporting under International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS) and for those considering whether to move to IFRS in the near future. This Deloitte Global book provides comprehensive guidance and invaluable assistance for entities reporting under IFRS. The book focuses on the practical issues faced by reporting entities and clearly explains IFRS requirements. The book provides illustrative examples on those issues where IFRS is silent, ambiguous or unclear.
The 2013 edition includes:
- IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- revised versions of IAS 27 Separate Financial Statements and IAS 28 Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures issued as a consequence of IFRS 10 to 12
- revised version of IAS 19 Employee Benefits
- amendments to IFRS 10, 11 and 12, Consolidated Financial Statements, Joint Arrangements and Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities: Transition Guidance (June 2012)
- annual Improvements to IFRSs: 2009-2011 Cycle (May 2012)
- the amendment to IFRS 1, Government Loans (May 2012)
- IFRIC 20 Stripping Costs in the Production Phase of a Surface Mine (October 2011)
- Additional examples and guidance on issues arising in practice.
Please visit the Lexis Nexis website for details on how to order.
Read the previous issue of iGAAP 2012.