When you have a strategy in place, but the work getting done isn’t the right work, it’s time to rethink your approach to strategy deployment. Here are some key questions to ask:
- Are there silos in your company?
- Is your work culture at odds with business priorities?
- Do your people lack a sense of urgency?
- Are your teams at odds and communicating ineffectively?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the Managerial Design™ consultants can help guide your company establish top-down strategic alignment. This will enable your teams to focus on relevant metrics and objectives while delegating and embedding accountability deep into the organization. Using well-documented processes, events and training, we:
- Educate your people on developing individual and team efficiencies
- Conduct annual, multi-day team meetings to create or sustain strategic alignment
- Discuss metrics, objectives, roles, effectiveness improvements and action plans for the year ahead
- Help you institute an organization-wide scorecard process linked to strategic priorities and operating results
- Reinforce a culture that resolves issues without leadership intervention
- Implement results with rigour and discipline
Questions? Need more information?