Deloitte has dedicated significant resources to educating and training its personnel on key IBM technologies. Through this effort, Deloitte is better prepared to provide organizations with more comprehensive business services, enabled by IBM technologies. The major areas of focus for these offerings are:
- Industry-Specific – Deloitte leverages IBM technologies in providing services specific to several industries such as the public sector, which includes provincial and local entities, as well as federal government agencies.
- Enterprise Application (EA) – IBM has relationships with both SAP and Oracle (including PeopleSoft, Siebel Systems and Retek), and Deloitte can leverage IBM infrastructure solutions as part of our EA services.
- Technology Integration (TI) – IBM provides a significant footprint of software and hardware technology that supports various Deloitte TI service lines:
- Platform Architecture & Infrastructure (PA&I)
- Information Management (IM)
- Technology Strategy
- Systems Development (SD)
- Security Implementation – Deloitte provides services that utilize IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and IBM Tivoli Access Manager.
- Governance and Compliance Solutions – Deloitte provides various services featuring IBM Workplace offerings such as Business Controls and Reporting, and Business Strategy Execution.